Monday, September 28, 2015

Totally Stacked

I purchased a new bra this weekend, not that I really needed one, but I'm going to fill you in on how the whole thing went down. First off, I get a 10 dollar off coupon from Victoria's Secret because my birthday is coming up. I wasn't planning on spending it so soon, but I could never have let it go to waste. I always cash in my free panty coupons too. Then I get an ad telling me about a bra and panty deal that was ending this weekend. A bra and matching panty set for 40 dollars. That right there is a killer deal, even before my 10 dollar off coupon. I had to go check it out. I get to the store, only to realize that the bra is quite heavily padded, supposedly enough to add 1 1/2 cup sizes. Well this full chested girl doesn't really need any help in that department, or so I thought. The sales associate convinced me to try it out. It's no secret that I've lost weight this year. While most of it has come off of desirable locations like my tummy, arms and thighs, some of it has come out of my boobs. I lost a band size and at least two cup sizes, dropping me to a still respectable 36C. They are a bit saggier than I'd like, which is either due to weight loss, advancing age or a combination of the two. However, my large chest sort of was my thing, like I'm pretty sure that people would use it as a descriptor for a police sketch artist. Unbeknownst to me, I was missing that little bit of extra umph the bigger girls gave me. Now the introduction to the best push-up bra I've ever tried on. For the record, I've only ever tried push-ups when I was larger and certainly didn't need any more emphasis on the chest, so my perception may be a bit skewed. This bra is amazing, and makes me feel that much better about my appearance, and I'm pretty sure that's the bra's ultimate job. At the end of it all I walked out of the store with the So Obsessed bra and panty for just over 30 dollars, a deal that very few could argue with.

No comments:

Post a Comment