Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The End is Nigh, or Something Like That

I am nearing the end of my pregnancy, thank God. I was done about four weeks ago, but that was apparently too early to have the baby, whatever. In true procrastinator style, we just finished up the baby room two days ago. However, considering at that point I had 9 days till my c-section, we were actually ahead of the game. It still needs a few pieces of artwork to adorn the walls, but I wasn't sure what I was looking for. Now however, the artwork has been ordered and should be here by the end of the the month.
 My mom arrived yesterday and Evan is already working on monopolizing all of her time and attention. Scott keeps hoping I will go into labor early so he can stop going to work, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen. The boy asks almost everyday if tomorrow is the day I will go to the doctor and have the baby. We are all ready for this boy to make is debut, but we are just going to have to wait till next week. 
 Last doctor appointment today, so glad to be done with that, and like I said before, it just means I'm that much closer to being done and hopefully not having to pee like every 5 mins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment